Our Tree Services
As your tree experts, we’re proud to provide a variety of services for your trees, so that you can address all your trees’ needs in one fell swoop. Plus, with many of our tree and landcare services, we can provide same-day service. Take a look at our variety of services below, and as always, get in touch with us if you have any questions or if you’d like to get started with a free estimate!
- Shrub Removal: Have shrubs that are overgrown? Or bushes that are suffocating your plants? We provide shrub removal in addition to our tree removal services.
- Tree Removal: When you need a tree completely removed from your property, we’re the crew to call. We can even provide stump grinding services, alongside our tree removal services.
- Tree Trimming: Trees can grow out of control, and an overgrown tree isn’t just unsightly, it can be a hazard to your home and property. Count on Able Tree Experts to trim your trees to perfection.
- Crane Service: For taller trees, a crane may be required. We make tree care safe and efficient with our crane, so that your project is completed fast.
- Lot & Land Clearing: Is your property a veritable thicket? If you have a lot that’s covered in foliage, we can remove it. We’ll make sure that your property is a clean slate for your next project.
- Delivery & Removal of Wood Chips: As your tree care providers, we naturally have access to a wealth of premium wood chips. And, if you’d like to clear wood chips off of your property, we’d be glad to take them off of your hands.
- Firewood: If you need firewood, we’re your local source for the good stuff. We have tons of firewood ready for use.
- Superb Clean Ups: When your property is in disarray, we provide complete clean-ups. Reclaim your property with our fall, spring, and year-round cleanups.
- Crown Thinning: If you have a tree that’s overly full, we can thin out the crown by removing superfluous branches.
- Deadwood Removal: Deadwood can be a danger. Plus, it can attract pests and mold. Let us safely remove the dead trees and tree limbs from your property.
- Canopy Elevation: Raise the canopy of your trees so that they look great, and they aren’t in the way.
- Hazard Assessment: Have a tree that looks like it’s on its last limb? We’ll take a look at the health of your tree, and we’ll let you know whether or not it can be saved.
Contact us for a free estimate on your tree care project. Take note, we also provide a senior discount!